Pixi won't download music

drskers2424

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
I have an Alcatel Pixi running Android 4.4.2. My storage space is almost full but I have an sd card with 14 gb free. I'm trying to download music from Google play music so I can listen offline but I can't get it to work. The download keeps failing because of no space but my sd card has lots of room. how do I get the music to download onto the card

Solution
Well, while you can't download or move apps to your card in that version, you should be able to download other files (music, photos, etc.,) to the card. You just have to change the download location in the app you are using to do the downloading.

So if it is a browser app, change it's settings to save to the card. The same goes for whatever app you download through. If, by some chance, the app you are using to download will not allow for this, then you may need a different app.
Well, while you can't download or move apps to your card in that version, you should be able to download other files (music, photos, etc.,) to the card. You just have to change the download location in the app you are using to do the downloading.

So if it is a browser app, change it's settings to save to the card. The same goes for whatever app you download through. If, by some chance, the app you are using to download will not allow for this, then you may need a different app.

Solution