play assassins creed unity on my HP r007tx lagless

Sourav Rio Biswas

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
I want to play ac unity so bad. What should I do? The game lags so much, I guess it is because I have not enough ram, I tried readyboost, but it didn't help, what should I do? I cannot afford any money now, cause patents won't provide, lol. Please help me, what should I do???

Solution
Assassins creed system requirements:
CPU: fast i3 with hyperthreading or 4 core i5 /2 core i5 with hyperthreading - yours should work out
GPU: 780 recommended, needs atleast a gtx 470 for low settings - your 820m does not provide enough gpu power to handle hd resolutions in this game.

So if you really want to play this game on this device your best option ist to select the lowest graphic settings and 800x600 pixels or so, maybe limit your VRAM to 1gb on your model while your playing with settings to have 3gb ram available. check your startup routine to free ressources and close all other applications when playing. you might consider additional cooling if you will keep on using inexpensive laptops. mine ran hot and turned off on a...

bignastyid

Splendid

Not gonna happen on that laptop. AC Unity is poorly optimized and even higher end desktops have a hard time running it smoothly an entry level laptop doesn't have a chance. The 820m is just too weak.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-820M.108477.0.html

ComputerEden

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
Assassins creed system requirements:
CPU: fast i3 with hyperthreading or 4 core i5 /2 core i5 with hyperthreading - yours should work out
GPU: 780 recommended, needs atleast a gtx 470 for low settings - your 820m does not provide enough gpu power to handle hd resolutions in this game.

So if you really want to play this game on this device your best option ist to select the lowest graphic settings and 800x600 pixels or so, maybe limit your VRAM to 1gb on your model while your playing with settings to have 3gb ram available. check your startup routine to free ressources and close all other applications when playing. you might consider additional cooling if you will keep on using inexpensive laptops. mine ran hot and turned off on a lanparty once. a coolpad with a big fan helped and it was very cheep.

thats the best you can do to play the game on the device you have. unless your laptop has a pcie connector and you have a gtx470 somewhere and have a few bucks to get an external pcie16x adapter

Solution

ComputerEden

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
So did you set the game to low res and low details? does ot work ?

if you have to get the alienware dont forget to powdercoat it with 22 karat gold just in case someone elses also payed the extra for the brand and design......

Alienware isnt more performance then getting the same basic hardware and assembling it. its just a good way to waste money. but its your money, feel free to buy whatever you want. just an advice.

dont know why alineware, lenovo has neat 15-17" Laptops with i7 8gb Ram gtx960m, that will let you play... well... even dying light or bf 4 / hardline quite well. and they are ~1000 USD

the cheapest alienware has weaker gpu and cpu and costs more.

ComputerEden

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-Notebook-i7-4720HQ-GeForce-Windows/dp/B00TTZ415M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435586091&sr=8-1&keywords=lenovo+960+i7 this one for example will beat the alienware in price/performance by quite a bit

if you are seriously interested in getting a new laptop try this page, it lets you search the product databank with advanced search features http://www.hardwareschotte.de/hardware/preise/catid_110005/preis_Notebooks
it is in german though, so maybe use chromes translation feature etc