I want to play music from my pc to home theater via bluetooth
My hometheater having only aux reciver i can use bluetooth reciver in that....but can any one advise how to play music frm desktop to home theater via Bluetooth i simply want to make it wireless..
Most receivers you can get these days have an option to be BT-enabled (either out of the box, or with additional adapter).
Otherwise - there are plenty "Bluetooth Audio Receivers" on the market, get one with RCA outputs, and connect it to your amp. Pair the BT adapter with your phone in the same way as you would pair a BT headphone - you're done.
I cn understand wt are recivers but that i can plug in with any speakers with aux n all i am saying here that i want to play music frm pc wirelessly how can play music frm pc to any music reciver i dont wanna use aux port
Ok i am sorry to use short word..yes ok i will buy a new receiver. Then should i use a bluetooth dongle to play sound from pc and how can i play music from a receiver ?
- If your new receiver does not have built-in Bluetooth, an BT audio adapter as listed above, connected to Aux input of the receiver, will let you play music from your PC/Phone/Laptop thru the receiver.
- Some receivers also have USB input, where you can connect flash disk and play music and some videos.-
- There are receivers with Ethernet capabilities (wired or wireless) - on these receivers you can stream (from DLNA server) music and videos.
- I would avoid so-called "Home theather in a box". These units usually have built-in DVD or Bluray player, and have limited (if any) external inputs.
I don't understand your second question, "how can i play music from a receiver ".
Listen i understand what you are trying to say.. See my pc doesn't have any bluetooth neither my so called home theatre ok.
If i will buy a Bluetooth reciver i can connect my home theatre via aux wire ok.. Now my pc is left then if i buy a second Bluetooth receiver for my pc.. Will that Bluetooth reciver play music. Will a reciver can tramsit music ? .. Now do you understand my question ? Or should i put a diagram here
pc- can play music
home theater - will produce sound
how i have connected my home theater from pc.i have connected it through aux port ok.
now i want to play it wirelessly ok.now my question is how to make it wireless ?
1. my pc doesn't have Bluetooth & home theatre also doesn't have bluetooth. ok
2.as you said i have to get a receiver. ok i will buy a receiver & and i will plug it in, into my home theater with rca cable or aux cable lets put aside now home theatre.
3. now pc. my pc doesn't have bluetooth ? now what should i get? whats next ?
now you told me to get a receiver but i have plugged it into home theater what should i get for pc buddy ?
i have to buy a one more receiver because i have to plug one bluetooth receiver into home theater & second one i have to plug in into pc .. right ?