Play music via bluetooth through pc to home theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulmamtani

Estimable
Aug 31, 2014
Hi everyone
I want to play music from my pc to home theater via bluetooth
My hometheater having only aux reciver i can use bluetooth reciver in that....but can any one advise how to play music frm desktop to home theater via Bluetooth i simply want to make it wireless..

Solution

NO

In your first post, your first sentence was
I want to play music from my pc to home theater via bluetooth
So, put a diagrram, and say what you want to play - what is the source of music, and where you want it played

rahulmamtani

Estimable
Aug 31, 2014
No i have not brought any reciver yet but i wanna buy a new one so that i can play music wirelessly from pc to home theater if u cn suggest me cheap n best option for this

Most receivers you can get these days have an option to be BT-enabled (either out of the box, or with additional adapter).
Otherwise - there are plenty "Bluetooth Audio Receivers" on the market, get one with RCA outputs, and connect it to your amp. Pair the BT adapter with your phone in the same way as you would pair a BT headphone - you're done.

rahulmamtani

Estimable
Aug 31, 2014
I cn understand wt are recivers but that i can plug in with any speakers with aux n all i am saying here that i want to play music frm pc wirelessly how can play music frm pc to any music reciver i dont wanna use aux port

- If your new receiver does not have built-in Bluetooth, an BT audio adapter as listed above, connected to Aux input of the receiver, will let you play music from your PC/Phone/Laptop thru the receiver.
- Some receivers also have USB input, where you can connect flash disk and play music and some videos.-
- There are receivers with Ethernet capabilities (wired or wireless) - on these receivers you can stream (from DLNA server) music and videos.
- I would avoid so-called "Home theather in a box". These units usually have built-in DVD or Bluray player, and have limited (if any) external inputs.

I don't understand your second question, "how can i play music from a receiver ".

rahulmamtani

Estimable
Aug 31, 2014
Listen i understand what you are trying to say.. See my pc doesn't have any bluetooth neither my so called home theatre ok.
If i will buy a Bluetooth reciver i can connect my home theatre via aux wire ok.. Now my pc is left then if i buy a second Bluetooth receiver for my pc.. Will that Bluetooth reciver play music. Will a reciver can tramsit music ? .. Now do you understand my question ? Or should i put a diagram here

rahulmamtani

Estimable
Aug 31, 2014
pc- can play music
home theater - will produce sound
how i have connected my home theater from pc.i have connected it through aux port ok.
now i want to play it wirelessly ok.now my question is how to make it wireless ?
1. my pc doesn't have Bluetooth & home theatre also doesn't have bluetooth. ok
2.as you said i have to get a receiver. ok i will buy a receiver & and i will plug it in, into my home theater with rca cable or aux cable lets put aside now home theatre.
3. now pc. my pc doesn't have bluetooth ? now what should i get? whats next ?

now you told me to get a receiver but i have plugged it into home theater what should i get for pc buddy ?

i have to buy a one more receiver because i have to plug one bluetooth receiver into home theater & second one i have to plug in into pc .. right ?

now you understand my question buddy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.