Question Play Protect Uncertified Problem

Nov 12, 2021
I have a UMX U693-CL with assurance wireless that is active, I downloaded the Jiobit application so I can track my cat. I couldn't complete the app signup, I would receive the error.....This request is missing a valid app identifier neither Safety(it ended there) I figured it was because the phone isn't certified and because of COVID won't be for months, I have an LG dynasty that is certified and I used to use before Assurance joined T-mobile, it's inactive but through wifi I downloaded the Jiobit app and set up an account, now I know it was because the U693-CL is uncertified and is the problem, this phone is in Googles certified phone list. How can I fix this problem? Am I in the right forum

Nov 12, 2021
Once the account was set up I just needed to pair the uncertified active android to the tracking device. Now I understand how important a certified phone is I don't like the fact that my phone is not certified [removed for rule violation]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2021
Once the account was set up I just needed to pair the uncertified active android to the tracking device. Now I understand how important a certified phone is I don't like the fact that my phone is not certified [removed for rule violation]
I wonder what the rule violation was for, spelling everything correctly or not putting a smily face in the post. I contacted CA Public Utilities Commission and told them that phones were being sent to customers without being certified and I don't do any business on my phone but if I did I wouldn't be comfortable with an uncertified phone from what I've read from Google