PlayStation Hacker is Glad He Doesn't Have PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"The fault lies with the executives who declared a war on hackers"

Backwards thinking at it's finest right there. Putting fault on the victim. Not too much unlike blaming the flirty woman for being raped...

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Look, if you make a bunch of hackers angry or give them a motive, you get what you get.

I'm not saying they did the right thing and I know many people here will quote only the top line of what I said, but I feel sony really lured themselves into this.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]mister g[/nom]Amen, but if he wasn't on PSN how does he get new firmware upgrades to play around with?[/citation]
He does not have PSN anymore, because of the deal with Sony to keep his hands off.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
Sony being a douche is one thing but it's entirely different to have someone invade your privacy because they think it's fun. No one would agree to allowing locksmiths running around their houses. Hacking is the same.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]utengineer[/nom]It is safe to say this guy does not have a girlfriend.[/citation]
My fiancee is way more messy than me, and my computer station is a mess of cables and devices that makes what's shown in the photo look as being an example of order.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Of course, would a REAL hacker fill an account with his REAL personal info?

Wow the dude actually has a stack of code red mountain dew and monster, NERD!

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Madeuce[/nom]"The fault lies with the executives who declared a war on hackers"Backwards thinking at it's finest right there. Putting fault on the victim. Not too much unlike blaming the flirty woman for being raped...[/citation]

you attract good attention with the bad. you want to ware all that makeup and that short as hell dress, you know the risks. sony, you p!$$ of the hacking community and taunt them, well, you may get good with share holders (while it was "unhackable") but taunting them, than taking away things they wanted, you got the bad attention of people who wanted linux on it, and in the process got the black hat hackers too.

seriously, should have hired security experts, probably could get 10 good ones for every 1 lawyer

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]Madeuce[/nom]"The fault lies with the executives who declared a war on hackers"Backwards thinking at it's finest right there. Putting fault on the victim. Not too much unlike blaming the flirty woman for being raped...[/citation]

I think it's safe to say your comparison is flawed, it would be more along the lines of the skimpy dressed woman taunting the rapist that he could never get her so ha ha to him. Obviously it's still terribly wrong, and I'd still feel compelled to have the rapist tortured and/or slaughtered for their crime, but I think you get my point.

G

this guy is not a hero, he's a retard who didn't do things right... the perfect example of a "noob"

Ogdin

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
[citation][nom]officeguy[/nom]Maybe he should get a job and move out of this parents house.[/citation]

+1

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]Hey George, could you spend a bit more time cleaning your room than hacking your PS3s.Just saying.....[/citation]
Uh, he's not a maid?! Hello? anyways, its cleaner then mine so I don't see a problem.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]Uh, he's not a maid?! Hello? anyways, its cleaner then mine so I don't see a problem.[/citation]
I don't have a problem with the way I organize my room, I enjoy every moment of it. And it's true, oh so true.

JerseyFirefighter

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
[citation][nom]tsnorquist[/nom]Hey George, could you spend a bit more time cleaning your room than hacking your PS3s.Just saying.....[/citation]

Letting you know that your douche skills have been honed for using the phrase "just saying"

zak876

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
I agree with Ghotz.....Sony had this coming.....they cant tell me what to do with my own machine.....its mine so i can do anything to it !!!!

sony crossed the line and attacked Ghotz first though....so i'm not surprizes hackers retaliated......and hit them HARD!!!

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
Well, the hacker community is not known been hesitant to act. You pull down your undies and shake your ass at them, and you deserve what gets stuck in it next.

Status
Not open for further replies.