Please give direct link to download borland c++

wiky123

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Hi,
I'm looking for borland c++ compiler.it's bit old but I want it for my study.please if any one have link post it.

Shaun o

Distinguished
It is not free, you can download a trial version that you can use for 30 days.

Then you must buy it.

If you were looking for a free unlocked version Wiky, no one will provide you with a link to cracked software of any kind.
It is against the rules of Toms hardware forums for any user to provide such information or links, That bypass software protection theft.

You will just have to google for the program, and free trial downloads of the software yourself sorry to say.

wiky123

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Yes I know it's not free.I couldn't find original borland .every time I download and open it's another free compiler or something.I want this for few days for a project.so I'm not looking for cracked versions :)

Wilky,

Borland C (and C++) compiler is almost twenty years old, and is DOS only (almost). It is also well behind the current C/C++ standards, and you will need either DOS or 32-bit Windows to use it.

Borland CBuilder (its Windows sibling) is still developed and mainained by Embarcaderro, but it is out of reach for ordinary folks, and probably not the stuff you need.

If this is what your instructor has requested - change your class.

wiky123

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
I got it.it's very old.but we have to do some works there first.I think our instructors want us to start coding with this basic program. any way we use netbeans too