PLEASE HELP, New Headphones did not fix hearing or being heard across different PC games/ Teamspeak/ Discord

AngelGT

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
Hello, I recently bought a new headphone with mic because I couldn't hear people and they couldnt hear me. This happened across many different PC games and apps like Discord and Teamspeak etc. I noticed something changed after my computer updated to windows 10 a few months ago but just casually played a few games so i didnt care too much that I couldnt hear people or be heard. This is very strange and I think I will need an expert to find out if a system file or something needs to be reinstalled

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Audio 2
J Audio 1
G Audio 0
S Audio 4
S Audio 2
M Audio 1
A Audio 5
W Audio 8
Y Audio 1
D Audio 4
H Audio 1
R Audio 3
S Audio 3
S Audio 2
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 2
S Audio 4
Y Audio 6
D Audio 5
Similar threads
Question How To Hear Audio Through Headphones of Mixer
Question Only Hear Sound On the Right Side (Headphones)
NuraLoop are Ridiculously Smart Earphones That Adapt to Your Hearing
People around me can hear what I'm listening on my headphones
How can I set up gaming headset mic to hear my own voice through headphones on windows 10?
so when i first got my computer i accidental disabled my sound and now i need headphone or speakers to hear it. how do i undo
Only hear right side of my headphone
I hear crackling or static noises in my USB headphones and when I used a second pair there was the same issue, any way of fix?
Can i connect two headphone splitters to get more people to hear from my device?
help i cant hear anything with my headphones on and i tried another pair of them and they didnt work so is my plug just broken
Microphone isn’t detecting me speak, can hear from headphones.
can't hear anything when i'm listening with my headphones
Cant play on right ear while headphones plugged in monitor, but when in pc, i can hear both
Can't hear my Headphones with 3.5mm Jack
I can't hear on the left side of my JVC Headphones! And it's annoying! Help Plzzzzzzzz!
Unable to record or hear any audio from headphones to PC after factory reset
Can't hear any sounds from my Audiotechnica ath m30x headphones
After inserting AUX cable in my mobile from speaker after removing the cable and I inserted my headphones it's not hearing on
Best headphones for hearing enemy footsteps or listening to music under 50$
In-ear vs over-hear headphones

ASK THE COMMUNITY