please my hp envy 14 is showing blank screen, no display when powered and i have used an external monitor to test but it showi

hang-the-9

Titan
You put in the post in the wrong field, the title has a character limit. Does an external monitor work? You will not find any circuit diagrams outside of HP engineering department. Is there any display at all even very dim? Can you see if you shine a light on the screen.

israelgenius

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017

israelgenius

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
an external monitor is not working,it showing no signal...it has no display at all but comes with blue screen at times.. but the temperature of the mother board heats up very fast and there is a particular i.c that is very hot even if it starts for just 2 minutes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 2
helpmylaptop Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
ajw4321 Laptop Tech Support 0
newuser@123 Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Broken laptop connected to TV moniter, only shows mouse with black background
Question Screen not showing up on a external monitor
Question Acer Aspire E 15 does not show new wifi
Question iPhone not showing in Windows 10 File Explorer - I've tried absolutely EVERYTHING
Question My laptop showes blank screen randomly
My asus x441ua laptop is showing blank screen but led is turned on after pressing the power button. I tried to Hard reboot(pre
When I powered up my laptop there's a blank screen & when I touch the pad, home screen shows for a second then the screen goes
I have a Lenovo Ideapad 510, and my laptop just shows a blank screen and a cursor, I tried the Ctrl+Alt+Delete method and some
Laptop screen shows blank on power on
MY lenovo laptop starts and show blank screen after welcome only mouse work
My asus x553m gets started and shows the asus logo but afterwards blanks up......fn keys are on but nothing happens....
Hp that shows a blank screen
The Screen of my Acer 10 laptop is blank .I can hear it when I power it on but the screen show nothing .
my lenovo ideapad 100 is blank after I turn it on. Shows the logo and loading sign and just go blank after that.
screen blank showing and caps lock light continously blinking of hp pavilion laptop
my laptop shows blank
Del got dropped after that blank screen showed up
Someone help me my 2 months old PC is getting hanged and shows blank blue screen with cursour oly moving
Laptop showing a blank screen, occasionally going into windows repair
My toshiba shows a blank screen when i turn it on

ASK THE COMMUNITY