pluggin wont start

Richard Wegman

Commendable
Feb 2, 2017
We have a Toshiba Satellite S55-A5176 running Windows 8.
When we plug in the power the on switch just blinks slowly but the system will not turn on.

Can anyone tell us what is the problem AND solution is?

WyomingKnott

Distinguished
Not from here we can't. You might think I'm being sarcastic if I said "It's broken," but that's it. It needs to be looked at in a competent shop.
Your charger could be bad, you could have a loose wire, your power circuits could be blown, the battery could be fersnargled, too many possibilities.

WyomingKnott

Distinguished
Not from here we can't. You might think I'm being sarcastic if I said "It's broken," but that's it. It needs to be looked at in a competent shop.
Your charger could be bad, you could have a loose wire, your power circuits could be blown, the battery could be fersnargled, too many possibilities.

Richard Wegman

Commendable
Feb 2, 2017
Yes, Beatriz spilled water and the computer store opened and said it needs time to dry before they can test!
Thank you for the suggestion to take it to a professional, hopefully it will help!
Richard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 6
shrimp212 Laptop Tech Support 0
OhGod Laptop Tech Support 0
L Laptop Tech Support 1
Kamle Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
not_arpan Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 12
Jwnt11 Laptop Tech Support 5