Polaroid tablet won't turn on.

kymfluggs86

Estimable
Aug 10, 2015
I bought my daughter a polaroid tablet 3 wks ago all was working good until yesterday it went flat and after plugging in charger it will not turn on...
When I press on the power button it just shows a picture of a battery with a triangle with a ! Inside ... My daughter really likes her tablet and I hope to get it working again PLEASE HELP....

Solution
I hope you have already fixed it, but here's a similar experience...

I left one of my tablets on standby as opposed to a complete power down for about a week and forgot about it, and just yesterday I tried to turn it on. I too had a very similar battery icon show up for a few seconds then it died again. I hit the power button about 5 or 6 times to see what it was doing and it suddenly came up with some numbers and stated that it was now charging and was now 2% charged, then it shut off again. I had to wait for about half an hour before I got it to boot up,, still charging of course...

I have noticed on several occasions that plugging the charger in and NOT pushing the charger into the AC socket of my extension cord properly, actually...

AndroidAl

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
I hope you have already fixed it, but here's a similar experience...

I left one of my tablets on standby as opposed to a complete power down for about a week and forgot about it, and just yesterday I tried to turn it on. I too had a very similar battery icon show up for a few seconds then it died again. I hit the power button about 5 or 6 times to see what it was doing and it suddenly came up with some numbers and stated that it was now charging and was now 2% charged, then it shut off again. I had to wait for about half an hour before I got it to boot up,, still charging of course...

I have noticed on several occasions that plugging the charger in and NOT pushing the charger into the AC socket of my extension cord properly, actually drains the battery, and quickly too. Sometimes I just plain don't push that plug in far enough and when I look at my tablet's battery app to see how that charging is coming along, it tells me that the battery is draining of its power, not charging, "Huh..!!", so I check the plugs etc and sure enough that is always the same problem. Many times I simply walk over the extension lead on the floor, while the table charges up on my bed and sometimes it jolts the plug loose I guess... So, check that plug/socket connection...

Hope you get it sorted...

Al

Solution

TRENDING THREADS