Possible Bitcoin Trojan?

Jul 27, 2018
I recently discovered a possible virus everytime my computer is on startup, it would always open google chrome with a suspicious address
xmrmsft.hive.html (I forgot the exact address but it is somewhat like that)] and I would experience very noticable lag, cpu usage cranks up to 100%, if i close the tab it would just comeback after an hour or so. I tried removong it with antiviruses but gave me no luck in removing it. If you guys know what it is, what are the causes and how to remove, i'll be very grateful.

Solution
Download hitmanpro, run scan and clean if it has something, usually by right clicking on chrome icon, properties and then into location like c:\blabla:\chrome -blablabla , you need to delete the -blablabla extension , and then in properties reset chrome or reinstall it.

If not, then I would personally advise you to backup important stuff, and reinstall windows, since you never cannot completley clean pc from it,
Also before reinstalling try to system restore before that happened.

Before doing anything, BACKUP YOUR DATA!
Download hitmanpro, run scan and clean if it has something, usually by right clicking on chrome icon, properties and then into location like c:\blabla:\chrome -blablabla , you need to delete the -blablabla extension , and then in properties reset chrome or reinstall it.

If not, then I would personally advise you to backup important stuff, and reinstall windows, since you never cannot completley clean pc from it,
Also before reinstalling try to system restore before that happened.

Before doing anything, BACKUP YOUR DATA!

Solution