Post-Christmas Gift Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I haven't been to Tom's Hardware in over 7 years and I immediately saw the story here of in my terms "What to Spend my Money on if I had a job" scenario and found my Dream Mouse, the Razor Mamba. Does it work with Linux, goes with my Stealth Motif I have here on KDE 4.1 (to4.6) OpenSUSE 11.4 2.6+ Kernel.

Thanks for reaffirming my Tom's Hardware vows for the premier Hardware and Top Tech Articles Site!

Marc

patrii

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
Hallo,
I would like to buy Web hosting from elcoplanet.com have any of you heard about www.elcoplanet.com ? I can see that they have pretty much cheap prices and they offer good capacities of hosting and bandwidth also I can see that they offer very low prices on reseller hosting plans and Master and Alpha Master resellers ..
So if some of you have experience with them pelase let me know..as technical support etc.

Thanks

jenifer_25

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
Dear Patrii, I am glad to see your interest about our product and services, please note that www.elcoplanet.com offers lowest prices on the market for web hosting services, own equipment, dedicated and specialized 24/7 support. Here in Elco Planet we are working hard to provide best web hosting service. Please visit www.elcoplanet.com often and from time to time you may find discount coupons. Oh, I forgot to mention we offer unlimited web hosting space and unlimited bandwidth.
Best Regreds
Jennifer - Elco Planet Sales Representative

Status
Not open for further replies.