Jul 29, 2015
Hello, I am looking for a power bank for my notebook - HP Spectre X360.
Apart from that, I also need the power bank to have accessible batteries so I can swap them at my convenience. I can't find the correct search term to use. I either find power banks that are meant just for notebooks with inaccessible batteries or power banks with replacable batteries NOT suitable for notebooks.

Is anyone aware of a product like this?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Solution

Why not just buy two powerbanks? Don't know about swapping the batteries manually, never...
Jul 29, 2015

Well, in principle I need nothing more than a power bank which doesn't have a sealed case. There are some powerbanks that have accessible batteries but they are not meant to charge laptops. Unfortunately buying a UPS to carry around isn't really a practical for me. Are you sure there isn't even a single Power bank manufacturer that makes batteries accessible? :)

Even without that, can I manually swap the batteries inside of a power bank and esenetially revive it?

Why not just buy two powerbanks? Don't know about swapping the batteries manually, never cracked open one of those.

Solution
Jul 29, 2015
Well, I just bought a regular one and will further attemp to crack it open once it wears out :) Unfortunately I couldn't find any that would be able to power a laptop and also be meant to be replacable but it is still easy to crack them open