Nov 17, 2018
MSI GT70 OND, Nvidia Geforce GTX 675M, Intel HD graphics 4000, Intel(R) Core i7-3630QM 4 core (+4 Virtual) CPU 2.40 GHZ, 12 GB Ram, 64 bit Windows 10 home edition, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB SSD, and HGST HTS721010A9E630 1 TB HD.
I have been running running this computer for several months now without issue at high graphics on games as intensive as Warframe without any issue but for the last month or so my computer has been having driver power state failures in the middle of playing said games at the same graphics level. I have gone as far as resetting the ram sticks, clean installing windows 10, optimizing power setting in the computer as well as graphics drivers, updating all my device manager drivers one by one in the list. And still even though it seems as if the crashing has stopped overall I can't run anything near as high graphics as what I used to without game crashes or computer freezes and have to turn everything all the way down in every game. I am unsure what is wrong and I am at my last straws trying to figure this out because this is my first gaming computer ever and I was hoping to make it at least last a few years even though it's used. I would greatly appreciate any help figuring out what is wrong with this. (Edit: There has also been page fault in non paged area and video scheduler internal errors as well.)

Nov 17, 2018

I've monitored the temps and they usually rest around the 150-170 Degree F radius during intensive gameplay and do you mean sfc scan now? If so then I have.

Nov 17, 2018

Thank you my games are finally running again at something besides minimum graphics.