Question Preloaded HP Laptop, Windows 11 Shift+F10 cmd Prompt MSFT Account Bypass Not Working

Spec_tech

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2013
Hi everyone. I just purchased an HP Laptop model 17-cn2083dx and am trying to set it up, but i'm coming across the infamous microsoft account login requirement.
I did some quick research and found out about using the Shift+F10 key combo to get the command prompt to input the OOBE BypassNRO command.

However, when i try to hit Shift+F10 on my laptops keyboard, the loading icon on the cursor just blinks real quick and nothing happens. I've also tried an external keyboard and that seems to result in the same thing.
The Windows Key+R still seems to work to bring up the Run window, but windows doesn't allow the command prompt to be brought up.
The only other resolution I can think of is to make a backup image just in case and then just reinstall Windows 11 on it to see if it helps. But that would get rid of the OEM image partition that i could use to restore the laptop later, and i'd prefer not to do that.

This seemed like a laptop model issue at first, but now it's sounding like a Windows related issue. Has anyone come across this before or know of anything to try to bypass the account requirement without the command prompt?