Premiere Pro Issue

Jun 10, 2018
5
0
10
0
Hello everyone,

If anyone has any experience with Premiere Pro please help me out.

Everytime I import my video files into the program It works fine for 80% of the files. The other 20% of the files only imports the audio without any video.
So lets say I have 5 of the same video files, I import them all at the same time and only 4 of them give me audio AND video, the last file only gives me the audio.
Which is weird since I've legitimately bought Adobe CC.

Anyone else had this problem?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Apps General Discussion 1
H Apps General Discussion 2
G Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 1
F Apps General Discussion 5
S Apps General Discussion 3
Z Apps General Discussion 2
Z Apps General Discussion 10
C Apps General Discussion 1
J Apps General Discussion 1
AR_4 Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 1
noyaus Apps General Discussion 5
T Apps General Discussion 5
S Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 2
AGiLE KiTTY Apps General Discussion 11
O Apps General Discussion 5
Tcinator Apps General Discussion 1
H2OMC Apps General Discussion 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY