Pretty sure I have some Virus, Avira and MB don't agree

cloudropis

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
I'm pretty sure I have some malware or virus in my PC: weird processes in my Task Manager (like TWO rundll32.exe, and when I click on any of them and select "Open process's path" it does absolutely nothing), a window showing files copying without me doing anything etc etc, but both Avira and MB say I'm safe.
Is there something I can try? Is there some kind of software that can check if active processes are legit or not? Anything?

Solution
As for free active AV software....

The choices run almost from A to Z.....(From AVG to Zillya!)

After you choose an active AV, you can still run periodic 2nd/3rd opinion scans with any or all of 20-30 assorted products if you wish....

malwarebytes antimalware is one of the more popular scanner/removers, 2nd opinion scanners (the paid version has active component)

sam1275tom

Estimable
Oct 13, 2014

Kaspersky offers a 30 days full trail, that's enough for you to give your computer a full scan. :D
Many people says Bitdefender is a good free AV, but I've never used it...

mdd1963

Distinguished
As for free active AV software....

The choices run almost from A to Z.....(From AVG to Zillya!)

After you choose an active AV, you can still run periodic 2nd/3rd opinion scans with any or all of 20-30 assorted products if you wish....

malwarebytes antimalware is one of the more popular scanner/removers, 2nd opinion scanners (the paid version has active component)

Solution