problem lenovo ideapad 320 graphic card nvidia graphics ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019
Hello
I bought laptop IP 320 with the following features
https://www.mytek.tn/pc-portable/12255-pc-portable-lenovo-ideapad-320-i5-7e-gen-4go-1to-2go-dediee-....

so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program launched with the cart nvedia or there are lines and lines appear on all the side in the operation of the games or the program high perfermance launched with the cart Nvedia, and when I run it with the integrated graphics it works properly but slower and less perfermance, I tried several instalai driver, plusier windows 10 and nothing to change, same problem, also when I open the panel config nvedia of setting (or there is the animation of logo nvedia): the problem it is apparss,
so please give me your opinion I do not know that what I am going to do and I am very blocked since I can not use my software correctly

Jun 7, 2019
Hello

so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program launched with the cart nvedia or there are lines and lines appear on all the side in the operation of the games or the program high perfermance launched with the cart Nvedia, and when I run it with the integrated graphics it works properly but slower and less perfermance, I tried several instalai driver, plusier windows 10 and nothing to change, same problem, also when I open the panel config nvedia of setting (or there is the animation of logo nvedia): the problem it is apparss, so please thank you for giving me your opinion I do not know what I'm going to do too I'm very blocked since I can not use my software properly

Jun 7, 2019
Hello
https://www.mytek.tn/pc-portable/12255-pc-portable-lenovo-ideapad-320-i5-7e-gen-4go-1to-2go-dediee-....

so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program launched with the cart nvedia or there are lines and lines appear on all the side in the operation of the games or the program high perfermance launched with the cart Nvedia, and when I run it with the integrated graphics it works properly but slower and less perfermance, I tried several instalai driver, plusier windows 10 and nothing to change, same problem, also when I open the panel config nvedia of setting (or there is the animation of logo nvedia): the problem it is apparss,
so please give me your opinion I do not know that what I am going to do and I am very blocked since I can not use my software correctl

One thing you can check out, connect an external monitor to your laptop and run a game. If the lines appear there too, your laptop is faulty or overheating.
Check the temperatures of your nvidia with GPU-Z while gaming.
If it´s "just" overheating, you can try a cooling pad or underclock the nvidia card with MSI afterburner, so the card wouldn´t get as hot but with lower performance in games.

The lines you are describing are most likely because of heat and solder problems on the motherboard of your laptop. You will have to send it to the shop or manufacturer to repair/replace it. This should be a warranty case.

Reactions: albouchioussma
Jun 7, 2019
One thing you can check out, connect an external monitor to your laptop and run a game. If the lines appear there too, your laptop is faulty or overheating.
Check the temperatures of your nvidia with GPU-Z while gaming.
If it´s "just" overheating, you can try a cooling pad or underclock the nvidia card with MSI afterburner, so the card wouldn´t get as hot but with lower performance in games.

The lines you are describing are most likely because of heat and solder problems on the motherboard of your laptop. You will have to send it to the shop or manufacturer to repair/replace it. This should be a warranty case.

I do not know but I will try after noon, the problem now it is not with the guarantee -_-
if I solve the problem of heating (correction), I can use the cart with high perfermance, or impossible to restore to its original state and thank you very much for your reactivity

Jun 7, 2019
stick with 1 thread
Hello

so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program launched with the cart nvedia or there are lines and lines appear on all the side in the operation of the games or the program high perfermance launched with the card Nvedia, and when I run it with the integrated graphics it works properly but slower and less perfermance, I tried several sutup driver, different windows 10 and nothing to change, same problem, also when I open the panel config nvedia of setting (or there is the animation of logo nvedia): the problem it is apparss,
so please give me your opinion I do not know that what I am going to do and I am very blocked since I can not use my software correctly .
now after reserch the problem are
Screen Tearing

I just want you to have an idea about my subject you find here attached screenshots

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yMtsITI4bedlj5j-QmU3dV_eHFXzxFkK/view?usp=sharing

As in the reply above, it's a video card issue, looks like overheating or it's bad. If the system is out of warranty, not much you can do unless you spend some money to swap out the motherboard or have someone take the system apart to re-do the heatsink with new thermal paste and see how it works.

You can try to do a factory reset of Windows to see if it's a driver issue (after you backup your files that is) before you start messing with the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.