problem on my headset left and right ears

Nov 25, 2018
hello guys that's first post for me here so don't mind me if there is something wrong i write it.

i've problem with my headset i will upload some of pics here
the problem is if there is sounds coming from the left only u should hear it from the left ear of headset or if there is sounds coming from the right u should hear it from the right ok ! u understand me !!!

if u didn't understand what was i mean please watch this video
here is the video
that's the video which explain to u what was i mean, that's the video which i tested my headset there to see if i will work well or not.
then i got from the beginning until the end of this video the both of my headset (the right and left) was working on all of the video.
Briefly my headset doesn't switching from R or L both of them always working in all of time.

so who thinking the problem with my headset i will tell him no, cuz i tested it on my laptop and it works very well there the problem came from my PC only.

i hope if there is someone can help me cuz this problem will drive me to mad

note :-
this head set USB.
all of my drivers on last update. [i'mnot sure i'd to know but i don't know but how ] (but i want to device manager and clicked on sounds and pressed on update driver i did it for all )
i will upload my info about my pc

2yni880.png

2mzh09h.png

rwhxxj.png

2d7bzwg.png

15zjkv7.png

27xqa0o.png

kbezh0.png

f2pl02.png

o59aog.png

10f2an7.png

Solution
ok guys i found the solution and i want to share it for if someone have found the same issue

Go to Settings [ Windows 10 ] > then Ease of Access > other options which on ur left > then disable Mono audio which in Audio options section.

16745qh.png
In the above "sound" window, under the "playback" tab you can see your headset.

Right-click and select "configure speakers" and see if there is a stereo / mono selection. If there is both, select "stereo" and hit OK - that may work if the stereo/mono option is available.

Nov 25, 2018

20qkj9u.png

hi doolittle i tried what did u said and it didn't work also as u see in the picture there is L and R
if i pressed on anyone of R or L both of them working in the same time
ty for ur reply , have u another idea ?

That is unfortunate - I would try to remove all the audio drivers in device manager for it, then once that is done reboot and then once it's back try to hot-plug it and see what happens when it detects the device and installs it again. Hopefully it will revert back and start working.

Nov 25, 2018
ok guys i found the solution and i want to share it for if someone have found the same issue

Go to Settings [ Windows 10 ] > then Ease of Access > other options which on ur left > then disable Mono audio which in Audio options section.

16745qh.png

Solution