problem with gaming

pranjaljain

Estimable
May 23, 2015
i am playing GTA V in my dell inspiron 15 5537. But it lags a lot. So i want to kniw that even after having all the requirements why is this happening? The game is working well for some time but it again starts laging.

Yakrov

Estimable
May 30, 2014
GTA V is a very mixed game, unlike most other games, the FPS totally depends on things like the location, the time of day, the amount of things happening, and a bunch of other things that can kill your FPS. I wouldnt say there is a problem with your computer but the game is made to be able to run on high end machines, and even some of them have a tough time running it. A good example for when this FPS killing is more present is in the afternoons ingame, since there is a lot more reflection and ambient occlusion and as soon as it goes to night, there are a lot more things to render, individual lights, more people on the streets ETC. Sorry to say but there is not a lot of fixes for this, unless your willing to decrease the graphic settings, or overclock your CPU / GPU, but then again, they might release a patch fixing this problem but this option is very unlikley

pranjaljain

Estimable
May 23, 2015

thanx for the answer.... but my game is a crack version too... so is the problem because of that?
and my graphic card is of AMD.. so some people say that AMD is not so good... is it true??

Yakrov

Estimable
May 30, 2014

This is a mixed opinion about AMD, me myself, i prefer to go intel for CPU and nvidia for GPU, simply because AMD do not supply the most powerful products. I only went with intel and nvidia because i had a $4000 budget, so i went for the most powerful stuff, but the thing that AMD does excellent in is making components for medium ranged / low budget builds. I would highly recommend to anyone that is spending under $1500 to go with AMD simply because you get more value / power for money. (amd's best CPU currently standing at about $280 and best GPU standing at around $700) They are good components and i dont understand why all the intel fanboys hate on AMD. I am 100% that AMD do not make sh*tty products because my very first rig was completley AMD and it was a really good machine, good for both gaming and rendering. So it is very mixed and there will probably never be a "better" manufacturer but there will always be a "better suiting" manufacturer.

As for your game being cracked, that would not likely be causing the problem, (i dont have a TON of experience in cracked games as i like to purchase them legitimately but i have enough to know that cracked games still run at the same quality / FPS as a legit copy.)

I hope i helped you in some way, shape or form

Edit: sorry for rambling on about AMD vs Intel, it is a very big topic that will never be sorted out, almost like xbox and playstation

pranjaljain

Estimable
May 23, 2015

Yes!! U somewhat did... But the thing I want is to run the game smoothly anyhow... I don't know that much about these stuffs but still but I got to learn something's....tthnxx