problem with iexplorer.exe

jasmin91

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
hello i update my drivers with some program taht i forgot the name and after that i was that i have multiple iexplorer.exe in my task menager i used Malwarebytes and Superantispyware to delete them... and for 5-6 days i was ok now same stuff is going on i will try to delete them same way... can some1 help me how to delete them for all time i had nod32 until 1 dec and my licence expire but with him same thing ... i dont want to reinstal my windows but if i need to i will do it... ty

Solution

It definitely sounds like a Virus. You might want to consider backing up any personal data and Reinstall Windows.

If Malwarebytes and AV cannot remove it, your system may be compromised.

jasmin91

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
files are : c programdata\microsoft\secure\icons\temp\ temp2193 , c programdata\microsoft\secure\icons\temp\ tempEEB2 ; C:\Users\.....\AppData\Local\UTmedia\temp2193 ....

Neur0nauT

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014
Did Malwarebytes find anything? If you have no active antivirus now, try using Panda Antivirus Free, it is quite good, and doesn't use a lot of resources.

I would try uninstalling Internet Explorer to clear any problems;

To uninstall Internet Explorer. Click the Start button, and enter Programs and features in the search box. Click Programs and Features in the list of results, then click View installed updates. Under Microsoft Windows, right-click Internet Explorer, then click Uninstall.

And then re-install the latest version of Internet Explorer. You didn't mention what version of Windows you are on.

Also download Piriform CCleaner. It will clear up any registry problems for you.

jasmin91

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
no i dont have any antivirus and yeah antimalwares detect and deleted that files now its is all ok but i fear it may apear aggain.. i will try with interntet explorer and sry i have wiindows 7 sp1 64 bit

Neur0nauT

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014

It definitely sounds like a Virus. You might want to consider backing up any personal data and Reinstall Windows.

If Malwarebytes and AV cannot remove it, your system may be compromised.

Solution

Neur0nauT

Estimable
Dec 1, 2014

If you are using Malware Bytes Free, then you will have to run scans manually, say every few weeks. If it is Premium version then it will activley block any Malware for you.