Solved! Problem with my audio from projector

benjamin.wenger00

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
I have my desktop pc under my table and have the hdmi cable running through the wall right into my projector. Since I don't have any space for another aux output at my pc (because the front is broken and in the back it's connected to my headset) I decided I'd connect my new majority oakington digital radio to the projector using a normal aux 3.5 mm.
This basicly means that my audio runs through the hdmi into the projector, and from the projector via aux to my radio. When I watch movies or listen to music on my computer, it plays on the radio, but a small part at the beginning is cut off. So some voicelines miss a second of sound. Same goes for songs.
I tried using my headphones at the projector output but that seemed perfectly fine. So it has to do with the radio.
I'd appreciate your help
EDIT: I tried connecting my smartphone with the radio, had the same problem, the problem lies within the radio

Solution
I would also suggest using something else but it you have to use what you have the problem may be a delay when turning on the radio. You can leave the unit on the radio input which might come on faster. then switch to the projector input.

benjamin.wenger00

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
It's also during the viewing, because the radio is already on at all times, so it doesn't have to switch on the radio.
Imagine you're watching a movie and half an hour in, some guys seem to always miss a word at the beginning.
Everything else works perfectly fine, and I don't want to get a new sound system just for the projector, if I already have my stereo standing up there right beside it. :(

benjamin.wenger00

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
UPDATE: I tried playing a song in the back, and this time this cutting out didnt happen, and it always happens after moments of silence. It seems like the radio powers down in some way and turns back on when there is sound agin, its just a bit late. (It doesnt actually turn off, It just seems like a function like that