Solved! Problem With my toshiba NB 305

apazoid

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
I have a problem with my Toshiba NB 305, i bought it a month ago and it was running great, but the past two days, when i want to print something it freezes and i have to turn it off.

doesn't matter if i print on chrome or office it's the same.

It's running Win7 Starter (original) in spanish for Latin America (32 Bits)
1 GB RAM
Intel Atom N450

I've printed may times before, and the printer its on a wireless network in the office
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Solution
It could be a potential issue with the print driver. What kind of printer do you have and where did you get the driver from, i.e. Windows update? If you went with the windows update driver, i.e. it auto installed, try heading to the printer manufacturer's support site and look for a network driver. From there, uninstall the old driver and install the new driver. See if that helps. If not, let us know and we'll see what else we can come up with.
It could be a potential issue with the print driver. What kind of printer do you have and where did you get the driver from, i.e. Windows update? If you went with the windows update driver, i.e. it auto installed, try heading to the printer manufacturer's support site and look for a network driver. From there, uninstall the old driver and install the new driver. See if that helps. If not, let us know and we'll see what else we can come up with.

Solution