problems during installing windows 10

Rahul_154

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
iam installing windows 10 from a bootable cd that i got from my friend iam trying to install it but it always struck at setup is starting and if ever it start it vails to validate the key which is absolutly correct what is the problem pls help me ......................
and also pls tell how i can make a new bootable CD for windows 10 plss.... help facing this type of problem for the first time..

Solution
Your friend's disk might have been provided by the maker of his PC so although the key you put in matches the key on the disk, it's saving you the time of installing a system that won't activate with Microsoft.

You need to buy the key of a licensed copy from Microsoft and download the relevant ISO from their site. Burn it to a DVD or use Rufus to create a bootable flash drive or memory stick and install from there on.
Your friend's disk might have been provided by the maker of his PC so although the key you put in matches the key on the disk, it's saving you the time of installing a system that won't activate with Microsoft.

You need to buy the key of a licensed copy from Microsoft and download the relevant ISO from their site. Burn it to a DVD or use Rufus to create a bootable flash drive or memory stick and install from there on.

Solution