Solved! Problems with Google websites in any browser

levanzoso

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
I have a pretty weird problem. I only noticed it with Google websites yet (Inbox, Drive, Google.com). Some parts of websites don't load, for example some icons are missing from Google Inbox. Some buttons don't work, for example i can't sign in from a different Google Account, because when i click my account picture nothing happens. I'm currently using Opera, however it is same in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I also tried connecting to another Wi-Fi network. I think it is because of a virus, but my Avast Pro Antivirus cannot find anything.

Solution
It could be something the program is missing (a virus). It could be malware, which virus programs don't search for. You need a different program for those.

It could also be an add-on that is being used for all the browsers, or an extension being used.

Try starting up the browser without them running. I know Firefox allows for that and I am sure the others should as well. If it works then, you just have to figure out which one it is.
It could be something the program is missing (a virus). It could be malware, which virus programs don't search for. You need a different program for those.

It could also be an add-on that is being used for all the browsers, or an extension being used.

Try starting up the browser without them running. I know Firefox allows for that and I am sure the others should as well. If it works then, you just have to figure out which one it is.

Solution