Problems with new toshiba satellite pro c50-a-1 mm 4gb 500gb help ?

Conan Dunmer

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
Hi I bought a new toshiba satellite pro c50-a-1 mm 4gb 500gb yesterday and I have some problems number one :
My mouse pad keeps freezing and the courser wont move for about 30 seconds and m even pressing f4 and it still dose not work for the time it is freezing then it works for a bit then freezes again.

Second problem: Youtube videos stop loading and wont play, I dnt know why that is because youtube videos play on my other laptop and it is not my internet. I bought this Toshiba for college so I need it to work Right. I noticed these problems when I took it out the box. I have windows 8.1 and I have adobe flash player installed. can anyone help me please ? thanks .

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Yeah, it's a toshiba, return it and get another brans (asus or fujitsu)

About the mouse pad freezing, it might be the whole computer. When it happens, does the keyboard work?
You might have malware or computer overheating.

Download coretemp/realtemp or hwmonitor to check your cpu temps.
Download adwcleaner/roguekiller and malwarebyte anti malware to rule out virus/spyware.

also be sure adobe flash is up to date.

drapacioli

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
There are so many things that can cause this sort of behavior it's not even funny. Try what dextermat above mentioned, but also check to see all your drivers are up to date, and please take a screenshot of all the startup programs in the startup manager. If a lot of stuff is running at once it may be slowing you down.

Additionally, a hard drive that is being constantly accessed will bring your computer to a screeching halt, what does the memory/disk activity look like when it starts having problems?

TRENDING THREADS