PS3 Shipments to Europe Now Being Seized

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoverdugo

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
Holy shit! Ban a game console for patent issues is one thing, but destroying it is another.
I ain't a PS3 fan, but when someone threats a gaming console cities crumble down.
Obviously LG wants to die not by legal issues but by an large mob of pissed off PS3 owner-gamers-sympathizers.

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
bah, foolish fools. Considering that the PS3 has a royalty on it like any other blu ray player I'm not sure how LG is getting away with this. LG was part of the blu-ray consortium that decided on the standard. Sony must have done something to really piss them off though :p

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
LG is so low that they have to do these "oh my patent looks like its in your thing so yea let me get a piece of your cake"

I dont like Sony that much but LG is just a new low.

I swear to you LG I will not buy ur shit again. mark my words.

goodguy713

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
well considering the ps3 makes for a really good netflix machine not to mention web and games .. with video rentals .. who wouldnt want one personally i dont really care to much for the xbox 360 .. although i did like the ps3 when it was able to load linux .. while it was only a novelty it still was a great option .. just like the first models had media readers in them .. they did away with that too..

G

[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]meh, bluray is obsolete technology anyways. nogreat loss, like 8 track[/citation]

yeah your right... oh wait why are all the movies coming out being released on BluRay, idiot's why are they not using hologram storage, don't they know bluray is so last year.... obviously your one of the people that chose HDDVD in the war and now have obsolete players sitting the corner collecting dust. go troll somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.