PS4 connected to projector - no sound

rester159

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
I am connecting my PS4 to a 4K projector via hdmi. The projector is connected to a Sonos system (for audio) via an optical cable.

No sound is coming out of the Sonos. However, if I select the projector internal speaker, audio is coming out of that, so the hdmi works.

I tried to connect a Nintendo Switch the same exact way and the audio works perfectly out of the Sonos.

So it must be one PS4 setting but I cannot figure it out.

Can anybody help?

rester159

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017

I did - I tried all audio options. Nothing works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 1
roscaion Audio 1
PJGuy Audio 2
E Audio 1
E Audio 1
M Audio 3
S Audio 3
T Audio 1
M Audio 1
A Audio 1
3 Audio 1
K Audio 1
D Audio 1
L Audio 2
J Audio 2
N Audio 2
N Audio 1
M Audio 5
J Audio 2
H Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question Connecting wirelessly the projector's audio to the amplifier.
Question No audio coming from speakers connected to projector from specific files
Solved! Can I connect a mini DLP projector to a wireless speaker , like a JBL link 10?
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Connect projector to Bluetooth
Solved! Connect projector to recievers bluetooth
Solved! Connect speakers with projector
Solved! How To Connect An XGIMI H1 Projector to Vizio 5.1 Soundbar for Digital Sound
How do I make a computer surround sound with a 3.5mm work on a projector with a 3.5mm . I have it connected but no sound
When i connect my hdmi to my h96p projector to play the pa4 instead of playing through my vizio sound bar it plays through the
New Epson Projector trying to connect surround sound to older home stereo system that doesnt have hdmi port
I have old sony surround sound and new rca projector and new blue ray dvd player how to connect
I'm trying to connect an older stereo system to a new projector and watch things through a laptop but Im getting no sound.
Amazon fire connected to projector, need solution to surround sound on yamaha receiver
Help connecting projector for sound
Connecting Epson 3100 projector to Sony E3100 home theater system - no sound
very low sound from sound bar when connecting Blue Ray player to Projector
use surround sound speakers connected to projector, without using it?

ASK THE COMMUNITY