Solved! PUBG Mobile Lag on emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2018
Actually i got my gaming CPU assembled for pubg mobile and i was playing pubg mobile emulator on pc and the specs are i3 7th generation, gt geforce 4gb nvidia 1050ti graphic card, 8 gb of ram, gigabyte motherboard and game was lagging earlier when i had gt geforce 730 so i got ssd 128gb and it didnt help and then i upgraded to 1050 ti and my net speed is 50mbps through ethernet what should i do, i do livestreaming and it gets so laggy and problematic i hear weird noises and game totally lags and hangs sometimes fopr 30 to 60 seconds.

Solution

PUBG Mobile has lots of bug and not seems to optimized for all devices. You have good processor and graphics card. It is bug from PUBG Mobile and solution is that you have to wait for a new stable...
Aug 2, 2018

I will tell you the cpu/gpu temp soon after downloading the software. I don't think I can even run the pc version when I am facing too much lag on the less heavier mobile version itself. Also note I start facing lag within 5 minutes of playing game.

Aug 2, 2018

Yes, I haven't see any lag till now after upgrading my system when I am not streaming. Also, when streaming I face the kind of lag can be seen at 10:34 in this video

Aug 2, 2018

Also another person who streams has INTEL G4560 8th gen,8gb ram,ZOTAC GT730 2GB(mine is 4gb 1050ti) and his game doesn't lag at any moment while streaming when we both use the same streaming software and emulator.

Feb 20, 2018

PUBG Mobile has lots of bug and not seems to optimized for all devices. You have good processor and graphics card. It is bug from PUBG Mobile and solution is that you have to wait for a new stable update. However you can try Tencent Gaming Buddy (search in google) to play PUBG Mobile. It consume very less resource and don't use emulators like Bluestacks. Bluestacks is full of junk.

Solution

TerryLaze

Commendable
May 9, 2016

Run latency monitor you have some conflict with a driver.
Or your hard drive is on it's way to nirvana check it for bad sectors,get the diagnose software from the manufacturers webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.