Quadraphonic audio with 2 different sets of speakers?

LifeKendall2

Estimable
Mar 13, 2015
So, this is what I have and what I want to do. I have a Pyramat sound rocker which is basically a comfy chair with speakers in it, and I also have a 2.1 set of speakers (fairly basic). What I would want to do is make quadraphonic audio with those components, but I have no idea on how to do it. I have a sound card in my PC with Realtek drivers. I already tried plugging front speakers in the green jack and the chair in the blue one and put the Realtek surround on quadraphonic, but for some reason it didn't work. Any help?

Solution
plug front speakers into the green jack, rear speakers into the black jack and set your system for quadraphonic in settings. if your soundcard colors differ refer to your manual.

having speakers in your chair as rears might sound strange and not correct though.
plug front speakers into the green jack, rear speakers into the black jack and set your system for quadraphonic in settings. if your soundcard colors differ refer to your manual.

having speakers in your chair as rears might sound strange and not correct though.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS