Quake 3 Arena Arrives on Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
it would of been cool if they did quake live, and allow you to play online for free! but you already get that on the PC :p

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
A great game and surely a classic but can players actually expect the average modern console gamer to be able to be able to even appreciate the game?

and could very well pull many hard-core PC gamers over to the console side even if it's only for a day or two

Or I could just reinstall it and play on the servers that still exist today. This way I can still use my mouse and keyboard. Besides if your expectations are so low that even a person
who has a history with the game and loved it would only play for a few days then the game is certainly doomed to have a extremely small gaming community as there is no way console gamers will stick with it.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
played this all the time in my High school Cisco networking class..was fun, but got kind of old. I introduced everyone to mobile counterstrike source and CoD1, and that quickly took over the classroom :D

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
90% of 360 owners main complaint with QA:A "Where's my sticky 'nades? this game is teh sux w/o sticky nades and the magnum!"

If only they ported it and released it 2 months before Halo. When there'd be no Mastur Cheuff & Arby.

G

if you have a PC, better stick to QL it's 100% better with mouse/kb.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
I don't care what anyone says, a mouse will always be more accurate than any console controller joystick. Can't you just hook a keyboard/mouse combo to the 360?

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
I don't care what anyone says, a mouse will always be more accurate than any console controller joystick. Can't you just hook a keyboard/mouse combo to the 360?

Mikez

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
[citation][nom]BulkZerker[/nom]90% of 360 owners main complaint with QA:A "Where's my sticky 'nades? this game is teh sux w/o sticky nades and the magnum!"If only they ported it and released it 2 months before Halo. When there'd be no Mastur Cheuff & Arby.[/citation]
May you please learn how to spell; or at least learn to use spell check.
When people don't know how to spell, that really irritates me, unless it's in-game chat, then it's okay. But when you are commenting, please spell correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.