R2-D2 Made Into Ultimate Retro Games Console

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Now that is awesome! I do not care what anyone may say if you could build a robot who wouldn't want a R2? All he needs now is port for the lightsabre release, oh and lets not forget, beer compartment.

snarfeck

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2009
if i had one of these as a kid my body would have literally exploded. one thing though... he needs retractable cords! too much clutter.

G

While that is pretty cool, if it were me I'd just put a computer inside and emulate all those consoles.

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]Well I wasn't arguing the point of the project, was I? I was simply stating how I would have liked my R2-D2 thank you very much. I am entitled to that, correct? Besides, I left most all of the "retro" in there. I just never really liked the dreamcast. but i played the oldies just as much as the next person on this site.always some asshole trying to start an argument and/or tell someone their comment is irrelevant...whatever dude.[/citation]

Cry more, please.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]montezuma[/nom]Cry more, please.[/citation]

yep you sure showed me. any more cool and completely mature comments coming from the great montezuma today?

comp_builder22586

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to put a PS3 and an Xbox 360 in such an enclosed space with out some serious air flow or AC. Almost certain they use a little more power and create just a tad bit more heat then an NES. Anyway, that would be one reason to go retro, if not just because he wanted to in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.