Radio Shack Inventory Points to Sprint iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]YEA_RIGHT[/nom]iphone 5 for $50? Cmon man...this is fake[/citation]

Thats actually the more interesting part of this "news story"....

If iPhone 5 is released at this price to the consumer, yee ha!

G

Definitely fake. Price check shows unactivated pricing and all phones start 170 sku.

G

That $50 price is more than likely the deposit you pay to hold one. Have you not heard of phone pre-sales? That secures you an iphone. Then you pay the rest when you get phone.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
I don`t get it what`s whit the world , you can`t even wait for the stupid phone to get out, you all get in frezy for every little bit of nonesense about a product , like this picture ... seriously is this suppose to be a news article ? Because to me it only looks like an apple payed i don`t know what to call it but is stupid anyway.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]ohim[/nom]I don`t get it what`s whit the world , you can`t even wait for the stupid phone to get out, you all get in frezy for every little bit of nonesense about a product , like this picture ... seriously is this suppose to be a news article ? Because to me it only looks like an apple payed i don`t know what to call it but is stupid anyway.[/citation]

News?!?!? Perhaps you don't know that these "correspondents" get paid (or retained) by page clicks and not by quality of the "news". And anything Apple gets enough clicks mostly from apple haters on a site like this. Its so amusing that apple haters create their own hell !! :)

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
My own hell ? Why ? because there are stupid ppl buying their stuff ? And i`m browsing the site looking for some fresh stuff no matter that the company involved is one that i hate , maybe who knows , some time a brand that i hate turns into one that i`ll love, but this is quite ridiculous so sad that the current times we live in is mostly based on this shit.

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ohim[/nom] but this is quite ridiculous so sad that the current times we live in is mostly based on this shit.[/citation]

It used to be about getting to the moon first. Now it's about getting an iPhone first.

20th century = fail

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]SILVER565[/nom]Apple will be loving the hype. All those iSheep will have their wallets ready![/citation]

Perhaps all of the people who use the term "iSheep" are actually becoming the sheep themselves?

crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
[citation][nom]SILVER565[/nom]It used to be about getting to the moon first. Now it's about getting an iPhone first.20th century = fail[/citation]

21st century = fail :p unless you think iphone > going to the moon

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]bender3000[/nom]I don't care if they give me $50. I still won't buy one.[/citation]

lol, it is a place holder but I bet you would change your mind really quickly if the IPhone was available for free + a 50 dollar rebate. We are all technologists at this site after all. Does not matter what you think about it. There would be a whole lot of Android/IPhone owners on this site at that point and all the hatred would then be at WP7. lol

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Perhaps all of the people who use the term "iSheep" are actually becoming the sheep themselves?[/citation]

Yea, I guess they are called aSheep's.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Again, this has been settled already, but I suppose some people have to feed off this once-a-year rush so they just go and talk about it until the topic falls over dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.