Rare Apple WALT Touch Screen Phone Goes for $8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
I don't care much for Apple but I love rare old tech, especially prototypes! I'd like to see them in action, just for kicks. Functional antiques are the best, like a clean classic car that gets driven instead of a garage queen that only goes out to car shows.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I'm expecting this to turn into another 3G magsafe Macbook fiasco. I don't see why anyone would even go near this thing given what happened with that last prototype.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
I like Apples old hardware like the Mac Classic, LCIII, LC 500 series, just about any Mac OS 7.5.5 machine out there...

It's when they went to OS X/iMac is when they turned me off. Along with Steve shafting the short lived "Mac Clone" makers, and when it was more important for a computer to make a "great conversation piece", nvm making the machine a useful and productive computer...

G

it is so ugly is like from 90's with the price from 90's
but hwo cares above aple anyway!

shafe88

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
[citation][nom]dontknownotsure[/nom]Hey how about opening sister site, "Tom's Apple" and starting posting some real hardware news.[/citation]
Why create 'Thoms Apple", so tomshardware can be sued.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]tulak[/nom]it is so ugly is like from 90's with the price from 90'sbut hwo cares above aple anyway![/citation]
It is from the 90s...

Status
Not open for further replies.