Razer Tiamat 7.1 Microphone issue

G

I've had the Razer Tiamat 7.1 headset for awhile now and the microphone is now falling.. the holder that keeps the microphone up once pulling it out to use it and adjusting it, it just falls back down as if I'm putting it away and not using it any longer.. I've been very gentle with this headset and Razer products have never given out on me till now..

if anybody has a solution to this.. it would be great!

Solution
As far as I know the Tiamat 2.0 and 7.1 both had mic problems since launch as well ( quality as well as clarity of sound ) Unfortunately I believe your best bet would be to email Razer themselves and ask.

The reason that is unfortunate is I believe they will tell you there is nothing they can do other than you living with it or buying a new one.

HOPEFULLY someone else can come up with a better answer for you

Christiaan Lourens

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
As far as I know the Tiamat 2.0 and 7.1 both had mic problems since launch as well ( quality as well as clarity of sound ) Unfortunately I believe your best bet would be to email Razer themselves and ask.

The reason that is unfortunate is I believe they will tell you there is nothing they can do other than you living with it or buying a new one.

HOPEFULLY someone else can come up with a better answer for you

Solution