Solved! RCA Pro 12

Panda809

Estimable
Apr 9, 2016
I have a RCA Pro12. Why does the wifi symbol blink and/or disappear? Is there a way of fixing this? Thank You 🙂

Solution
It could be any number of things.

1. You could be in a 'dead' zone for the WiFi you are trying to access. Meaning the WiFi doesn't reach that area, or doesn't get good signal there.

2. You could be accessing a WiFi that doesn't have good connection at all.

3. The WiFi could have signal issues, either due to the modem/router or because of issues with the ISP.

4. There could be to many devices accessing that particular WiFi which can cause signal strength to drop. Especially if there is a limitation on the amount of devices that can connect to it.

5. Your data on your device could be interfering with the WiFi connection. It happens with some devices. To know for sure if that is it you would have to turn off data and see if the WiFi...
It could be any number of things.

1. You could be in a 'dead' zone for the WiFi you are trying to access. Meaning the WiFi doesn't reach that area, or doesn't get good signal there.

2. You could be accessing a WiFi that doesn't have good connection at all.

3. The WiFi could have signal issues, either due to the modem/router or because of issues with the ISP.

4. There could be to many devices accessing that particular WiFi which can cause signal strength to drop. Especially if there is a limitation on the amount of devices that can connect to it.

5. Your data on your device could be interfering with the WiFi connection. It happens with some devices. To know for sure if that is it you would have to turn off data and see if the WiFi improves.

6. The tablet could have a faulty WiFi. If new then I would return it or if past that then have the manufacturer look at it.

7. Also, there could be overlapping WiFi signals in the area causing the one you are trying to access to be blocked by other stronger signals.

Solution

Panda809

Estimable
Apr 9, 2016
Thank you for taking to time and answering my comment. 😀 Someone told me the other day its a common thing with this tablet and there really is no fix to it.