rca tablet went back to reset factory after rebooting it.

Agnes_6

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
I have a rca tablet I did reset factory and waited for about 3 hours then I reboot it then waited for 5 hours it went back to erasing which the logo of android appears saying erasing. Can u please give some answer.

Solution
It sounds like it got 'stuck'. Try turning it off and then back on and see if it will go direct to the software or not.

If that doesn't work, try restarting it in "Safe Mode" and see if it will go through. If so, then there may be something on the device causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
It sounds like it got 'stuck'. Try turning it off and then back on and see if it will go direct to the software or not.

If that doesn't work, try restarting it in "Safe Mode" and see if it will go through. If so, then there may be something on the device causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

Agnes_6

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016

Agnes_6

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
I let the battery die so I can charge it and turn it on it shows the 2 dogs (rca logo) then the android logo erasing. I even try to put SD card then press the upper volume then power I finally saw the rca but it got stuck there. I will try your advice I hope it helps. Whatever the outcome thank you for your time to replied back. If worse comes to worst I'll pay 30 dollars to RCA for fixing it.