Realtek Audio Issues: "Realtek Digital Output Not Plugged In"

armadaninja

Estimable
Nov 12, 2014
Hello I am on an MSI GE70 laptop and to this data everything for me has been fine, I have had the computer for around a year now and I have also had my lovely Astro A40 gaming headset with mixamp accessory for around 6 months, both have worked fine up until yesterday when I was toying around in an application called "razer synapse 2.0" and decided to download and install razer surround, an application that allows for high definition surround sound audio similar to that of Realtek only supposedly better, anyways once installed I noticed that my audio for some reason was softer, in fact usually half way on the master volume before the installation was plenty loud, now at max volume it was still very quiet. I began to worry and I figured installing it would just fix the issue and revert my audio setting back to normal, after setting my default back to the correct device I figured it was over with, however, the quality of my audio seems to be a bit less than what it used to be... I believe this is due to this image right here: http://gyazo.com/55938738a44a1719a696b106394de771 as this shows that one of my drivers is apparently unplugged, it should be noted, that prior to installing razer surround with program WAS plugged in, I am confused and can provide any details you need, please help me.

armadaninja

Estimable
Nov 12, 2014
I have looked in to it and the most recent restore available is November the 6'Th nearly 6 days ago, since then I have done a lot of thing on my computer I would like to keep not to mention that I feel as if there is a simpler solution to this than an entire wipe and restore.