Solved! Realtek drivers giving me a headache

Mar 15, 2021
Hello guys!
I recently bought a new microphone for my setup like 4 days ago and since then, I am trying to make it working, and it's giving me a lot of headaches. It's a jack device and it's not detecting it, neither my speakers, only my headphones which they are USB. (Need to say that the jacks worked just fine then after reinstalling my windows)
From my thoughts I think I need to install the Realtek HD Audio Drivers or something, but they are not installing properly. In device manager, there is no other thing then my headphones (Razer Kraken 7.1 V2) and High definition audio manager, which was NVIDIA high definition something. It's creating a Realtek folder only in Program Files (x86), not in the normal Program Files and like I said, there is nothing in the device manager.
What have I tried to do :
Downgrading Windows 10 versions from : 20H2 to 2004, 1909, 1908, 1903 currently using 1809. (64 bits) Adding the driver as a legacy hardware, resulting into a BSOD. Installing Audio Jack Service from my mainboard facture (GIGAByte) resulting into error 1920. Uninstalling NVIDIA High Definition Audio
And so on, so I can't manage to solve it.

My PC specs :
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 2700X GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980TI RAM : 16 GB RAM DDR4 3200 MHz Mainboard : GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-DS3H V1 SSD : 128GB HDD : 1TB

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, I surely did!
But the problem is, it's not installing it properly, in Device Manager there is no footstep from Realtek HD Audio Device, and like I said, the installation creates a folder only in Program Files (x86).

Mar 15, 2021
Same thing, now I am trying to download the ALC887 (the chip from my motherboard) version from their officially website, trust me, I tried all the possible and impossible things.

Mar 15, 2021
No, not even in Device Manager. I turned off from BIOS Audio HD Controller, do you think after installing should I turn it on back? I am desperate because I don't want to refund the microphone, and because it's a driver issue.

You shouldn't need to return the microphone. If I recall correctly, there were issues before with Windows 10 and Realtek HD Audio.

Try this: Head back into control panel and click on the Programs and Features link. Scroll through that list and see if "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver" is listed there. If it is, right-click and select Uninstall. It will probably ask you to reboot after the uninstall. Go ahead and do so. If not then skip that step and then navigate to both Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders and remove the Realtek folders. Reboot once more. Now you should be able to install the Realtek package from your motherboard's support page or the Realtek download.

-Wolf sends

Mar 15, 2021
The problem is there is no folder in Program Files, only in Program Files (x86) and now I took again the package from my motherboard, but I think I need to take the bigger file size?

Not worried about what is or isn't there. As long as there currently is no mention of Realtek in Control Panel, Programs and Features, Program Files, or Program Files (x86). If it's gone from all those locations, I'd reboot once more and then, depending on which version of Win10 you're running (In your first post you stated downgrading), choose the download from the motherboard manufacturer's support page that supports your version of Win10.

-Wolf sends

Mar 15, 2021
No, it is not working, not even with the motherboard's drivers, and I think the optimal way is to add the legacy hardware, but results in a BSOD with rtkhvd.sys or something.