Realtek HD Audio Manager makes my headset not work

Jun 24, 2018
I was setting up my headset because I moved my computer and I set it all up and it says my sound is SPEAKERS instead of HEADSET and I cant hear but I can talk because my mic works.

Solution
While moving did you accidentally knock the connectors with the headset plugged in? If not, you can try and uninstall and reinstall your Realtek audio drivers. If you're on Windows 10, I'd first suggest you make sure your on the latest BIOS update and then deal with the drivers. Often times Windows 10 has shown to be very choosy about what Realtek does.

Just to be on the safe side, you're working with the same headset prior to the issue?

Lutfij

Splendid
While moving did you accidentally knock the connectors with the headset plugged in? If not, you can try and uninstall and reinstall your Realtek audio drivers. If you're on Windows 10, I'd first suggest you make sure your on the latest BIOS update and then deal with the drivers. Often times Windows 10 has shown to be very choosy about what Realtek does.

Just to be on the safe side, you're working with the same headset prior to the issue?

Solution