Reasons to play PC and Console

Meaning_Raptor

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014
I have a PS4 and a PC. I love both of them, though honestly about 99% of my games I buy are on PC. Now there are some games that I do buy on console. For example: Mortal Kombat X, Dragonball Z Xenoverse, and the new Tony Hawk Pro Skater if they make one for PS4, which im pretty sure they will. Now my question is, what are the sole reasons to own both a gaming PC and a console? Mine is because I can play those games on a PC with a controller, but it doesn't feel the same at all. Like if I played Tony Hawk's Underground 2 on a PC, it would feel weird, even with a controller because that is naturally a console game. But if I played that game on PS2 or Xbox, then I would feel say... more comfortable or it would feel more natural. But I want your opinion on the reasons to own both a gaming PC and a console

Solution
Exclusive titles and closed system are the only reason for console gaming.
What I mean by closed systems is things like hacking tend to be less rampant on consoles because it's harder to do. (Tho not impossible) It also can lead to more severe consequences like a hardware ban for that console.

After playing H1Z1 and having to stop because or rampant hacking, sometimes I want a console.

andy_Man

Estimable
Nov 17, 2014
Exclusive titles and closed system are the only reason for console gaming.
What I mean by closed systems is things like hacking tend to be less rampant on consoles because it's harder to do. (Tho not impossible) It also can lead to more severe consequences like a hardware ban for that console.

After playing H1Z1 and having to stop because or rampant hacking, sometimes I want a console.

Solution