Reboot Device HELP

cyanidewastakenyt

Prominent
Jun 15, 2017
My computer is having the reboot and select proper boot device problem and none of the tutorials have helped me so far. My computer is a gaming laptop made by a company called power notebooks and the error says "media test failure, check cable" now I'm not a computer expert so I have no idea how to fix this, so any suggestions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 7
L Laptop Tech Support 6
R Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 6
K Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question reboot and select proper boot device
Question Reboot and select proper boot device
Solved! Asus Aptio setup problem- tried the usual solution and it is now telling me to reboot and select proper boot device instead
Solved! It won't let me out of reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press key
Scrolling reboot and select proper boot device or incert boot media in selected boot device and hit any key"
Solved! It won't let me out of reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press key
Solved! Fix my reboot and select proper device
Reboot and select proper boot device mssg
Solved! I was factory reseting my toshiba but I cancelled it in 1% Reboot and select proper boot device
Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
ATM machine showing " reboot and select proper boot device and press a key"
Stuck on Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot device and press a key BUT SSD ok?
What if it says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
Hard Reset Ultrabook
I have an Asus Pc that when it boots up diverts me to a black screen and says reboot or select proper boot device.
Laptop reboot help
Toshiba laptop says checking media reboot restart system
I did your adviser and now ask for reboot or insert boot media in selected boot device
My gateway desktop says reboot select proper vitals
Hello how can i reboot my toshiba satellite c55..keep saying'reboot and select proper boot device'

ASK THE COMMUNITY