Recognizes charger but not charging

Tphillips711

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
My son was playing his tablet like normal on couch with me. It died completely so I put it on charger. It is recognizing the charger but keeps saying 0%. I have even tried another charger...same thing.. This has been going on for a week now.. Can anyone help

It sounds like you are in need of a new battery.

If the tablet is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. That is if it is like most tablets and doesn't have an easy access battery.

If it is out of warranty, however, then you have the option on trying to replace it yourself, or taking it to a tech/shop that can do it for you.

It sounds like you are in need of a new battery.

If the tablet is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. That is if it is like most tablets and doesn't have an easy access battery.

If it is out of warranty, however, then you have the option on trying to replace it yourself, or taking it to a tech/shop that can do it for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 4
G Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 2