Record Minecraft hd Intel Dual 2 Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbassien

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016
Is it possible to record Minecraft in hd with Dual 2 Core E8400 and Ati Radeon 4600?
Which program should I use than and which settings?

Solution
The e8400 is pretty old with 2cores so if your having problems one way you can use a elgato and set it to record on the elgato and not use system resources a nother way you'll need a crazy amount of hdd space is to record it in raw avi you will loose near no fps not sure fraps can but I know action supports this the thing is minecraft is all on the CPU you can have a low end gpu and still play it

Mrbassien

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016

If I use my laptop with an Intel Celeron, will it have no lag?

At the same time, yes you will, Celeron is a low end CPU range from Intel. May be slower than the E8400 even if it's newer.

DMG5760

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
The e8400 is pretty old with 2cores so if your having problems one way you can use a elgato and set it to record on the elgato and not use system resources a nother way you'll need a crazy amount of hdd space is to record it in raw avi you will loose near no fps not sure fraps can but I know action supports this the thing is minecraft is all on the CPU you can have a low end gpu and still play it

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.