recording gameplay of games

Noah_Gamer

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015
hello i whant a good recording software that dont lag game when recording and dont make huge size files that video lags plz help!

Solution
Ah alright then. If your willing to learn a little complex video capture software then check out MSI Afterburner's video capture software. It's part of afterburner so you'll have to install it. If you tune it right, it's the best game capture software I've seen yet. I've recorded 1080P 60fps with it and I can't tell the difference between the video capture and the physical game itself.

You can set the bitrate too so you can choose any file size you want. However, if you want the best video quality but lowest footprint, then I suggest recording in a high file size, then using Any Video Converter to convert it to mp4 and a low file size.
Ah alright then. If your willing to learn a little complex video capture software then check out MSI Afterburner's video capture software. It's part of afterburner so you'll have to install it. If you tune it right, it's the best game capture software I've seen yet. I've recorded 1080P 60fps with it and I can't tell the difference between the video capture and the physical game itself.

You can set the bitrate too so you can choose any file size you want. However, if you want the best video quality but lowest footprint, then I suggest recording in a high file size, then using Any Video Converter to convert it to mp4 and a low file size.

Solution
ok I'm here.

First, go to Settings, then the video capture tab.

Once there, try the following:

Assign a hotkey to record your game.

Leave the encoder at MJPG.

quality = 100%
Frame size = 16:9 720P
Framerate = 30fps
Framerate limit = leave disabled
Videos folder = wherever you want to save your videos

Enable gamma correction, leave everything else off.

That should be it.