recording videos cheap

stoneco

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2007
I'm looking for a device that will record videos 1080p at 60fps that will have a spot for a tripod, an internal microphone, and a port for an external microphone without breaking the bank. I want to record Youtube videos with and without somebody to work the device. Any suggestions?

Solution

According to what your budget is the Nikon D5300 would be a great choice! it has a fully articulated screen good battery life and 1080p 60fps video. I have one and it is everything I could ask for but I will warn you I got the 18-55 kit lens and it wouldn't focus due to a malfunction in the electronics of the lens (because its not mechanical) I was fine with it bc I never planned to use the kits lens it just came in the deal (got a good deal on it)...

Turbo_

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016

According to what your budget is the Nikon D5300 would be a great choice! it has a fully articulated screen good battery life and 1080p 60fps video. I have one and it is everything I could ask for but I will warn you I got the 18-55 kit lens and it wouldn't focus due to a malfunction in the electronics of the lens (because its not mechanical) I was fine with it bc I never planned to use the kits lens it just came in the deal (got a good deal on it) but if you were going to use the kits lens I would use it as soon as you get it so that if there is a problem you can send it back to Nikon before too much time passes. I has an on camera mic but as you probably know ALL on camera audio is aweful so I would definitely take advantage of the microphone port and use an external mic. If you have any questions reply to this post!

Solution