Refreshed Windows 8.1 and now its stuck at 95%

Mar 24, 2018
My laptop was not at his A-Game,so i searched the laptop and found the refresh windows setting..I did what it told,'Confirm' : 'Next' and 'Refresh'..and now its STUCK at 95%..its not even loading..Please help this stupid girl in need..

Solution
also recommend that you update to windows 10 IF the computer supports it.. not sure if thats still free though. I did that with my older win 8.1 computers and its way better (normally) for the speeds and such at least in my experience. Main issue I had was with one computer I had to reinstall the touchpad drivers. Though if you are new to stuff like this.. get some help just in case.

Doctor Rob

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
also recommend that you update to windows 10 IF the computer supports it.. not sure if thats still free though. I did that with my older win 8.1 computers and its way better (normally) for the speeds and such at least in my experience. Main issue I had was with one computer I had to reinstall the touchpad drivers. Though if you are new to stuff like this.. get some help just in case.

Solution
Mar 24, 2018
Thank you so much for your answer..I was a bit worried..I have a Windows 10 disc here,but in not sure if its a copied one and i dont want my laptop to get rejected when im using a Non Legal one..Thank you again!!**