Repair DAMAGED SD CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyril_koizumi

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
So this is what happened I accidentally put my android phone into safe mode. Then almost all of my apps doesn't work it change into android icon then they'd just disappear. I tried to restart it to get out of safe mode but the apps still doesn't work until the notification shows "DAMAGED SD CARD". I did the "CHKDSK" on CMD but still it doesn't work. When I click the said notifs it always offer me to "REFORMAT" but I'm afraid of it because I wanna make sure to recover all of my files so I just chosen not to do it. I did tried to insert my SD CARD in another Android phone but then it can't be read, however on the other phone... it shows on the notif "CHECKING for ERRORS" but it takes too much time and still nothing happens. When I have to insert it in a comp. a windows pop up and not all of the files on the SD are shown I tried to select it all (and freezes as fast as possible, sometimes the PC hang, and clicking the location of SD CARD keep on loading again and again... :( ) and can't copy though I can copy it when it comes on pasting it just shows "0% in progress I've waited for so long but nothing happens. I tried to use "SAFE MODE" in PC it doest not buffer I can access the files as easily as it is but copy pasting it is just the same "0%" in progress. Please help me please :(

Solution
Nothing you can do here, sounds like there is an issue with the card, those things are so small it would be pretty much impossible to repair without paying a lot of money to get it fixed.

You can try using a Linux setup to read the card, maybe it will work better than from Windows, but seeing as how you can't use the card on several devices or a computer, it's a dead card.
Nothing you can do here, sounds like there is an issue with the card, those things are so small it would be pretty much impossible to repair without paying a lot of money to get it fixed.

You can try using a Linux setup to read the card, maybe it will work better than from Windows, but seeing as how you can't use the card on several devices or a computer, it's a dead card.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.