replace cell of laptop battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafail

Estimable
Jan 28, 2016
I was replaced the cell of battery but don`t working.how I solve this problem?
Can anybody help me?

rafail

Estimable
Jan 28, 2016
I know, as don`t have problem battery or replacing proses. Smart batteries have clock and data pin, as must starter the pins.But I don`t know how starter

laurishunt

Commendable
May 8, 2016
Hey hii guys, I have a similar problem. I replaced the one of the cell of the battery (4 Li-ion cell) and after the putting it all back in laptop it showed "Plugged in, not charging". The battery charging level won't go above 0%. Can you help me out?

Replace the battery not just the cell. If that does not work it may be an issue with the charging port of the laptop.

soniaa

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016
The solution:
Reset the chip into the battery pack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a bulb such as bicycle and connect one pole of the bulb to the first pin of the battery (the most distanced from the other), then connect to turn the other pole of the bulb to the other pins of the battery.

exsample: pins of the battery pack: I . I I I I I I I
connect:
1 & 2
1 & 3
1 & 4
1 & 5
1 & 6
1 & 7

well done !!!!
sorry for my english,
I'm Soniaa from Italy
[removed all] (remove all "AND")

Hi, I do not know what battery you are referring to, but the battery of a laptop, it'll never worked. I think you have never opened a battery to see what is inside.

soniaa

Commendable
Oct 27, 2016

1 - if the laptop has a little value, buy a new battery pack may be too expensive
2 - to replace a pair of cells you spend only 10 euro
3 - even if you buy a new battery pack,, repairing the old, you have a spare or Emergency battery

Hi, sorry for my english....

Status
Not open for further replies.